Windows Explorer Tracker automatically tracks and monitors Windows operations, such as Erase, Replace, Generate, Insert, Add, and Remove actions for files, folders, disks, and storage media, and can also be used to Tracker to track and record remote-host operations on mapped network drives, for example.
Features of Windows Explorer Tracker:
- File, Folder, Drive, and Storage Devices are all supported.
- ‘Delete’, ‘Rename’, ‘Create’, ‘Insert’, ‘Add’, and ‘Remove’ actions are all supported.
- Load record logs rapidly.
- Organizes activities by date for easy management.
- Supports remote host tracking through a linked network drive.
You may also like- KeepSolid Passwarden Free Premium Redeem Code
How to get the Windows Explorer Tracker license key for free?
Download the Windows Explorer Tracker v2.0 from their website. And then install and open the software on your PC.
After opening the software, Simply click on License, then click on Input License Key.
After clicking on the input license key, Simply copy the License Key for Windows Explorer Tracker v2.0 from the GIVEAWAY PAGE and place the license key, then click on OK.
After clicking OK, the software tells you to set up a name. Simply place your name and click ok.
After placing your name, You will get Windows Explorer Tracker V2.0 free for 1 year.
Features of the license key
- License key for 1 PC.
- This license key is for a 1-year subscription.
- No technical support.
- You will get free updates.
- Register before the offer ends.