Microsoft’s Windows 11 is an upcoming unified brand of the Windows NT operating system. Windows 11 was announced on June 24, 2021, with a release date of late 2021 anticipated. It is the successor to Windows 10, which was launched in 2015.
Windows has long functioned as a platform for worldwide innovation. It’s the place where scrappy businesses are named after homes, and it’s the backbone of multinational corporations. Windows gave birth to and raised the internet. Many of us have sent our first email, played our first computer game, and written our first line of code. Windows is a platform that allows people to create, connect, learn, and accomplish tasks-a platform that is utilized by over a billion people today.
New features in Windows 11:
- A new, more Mac-like interface.
- Integrated Android apps.
- Microsoft Teams integration.
- Xbox tech for better gaming.
- Better virtual desktop support.
- Easier transition from monitor to the laptop, and better multitasking.
There are two ways to get a Windows 11. You have the option of updating Windows from an ISO or updating Windows officially.
Update Windows 11 from ISO-
- To begin, you must first obtain the most recent Windows ISO from UUP-DUMP.
- Then you must download the Bypass File from the link provided.
- Then, using the Rufus Download, boot into the Windows 11 ISO and extract the bypassing file, and copy it to a safe location.
- Now, Go to the USB drive where you have booted the windows.
- After botted, Open the USB drive that has been booted.
- Go to the Resources Folder and Paste Files There.
After completing these steps, Install Windows 11 normally.
Update Windows 11 From System Update-
After downloading and Extract the ZIP file, Just run the Bypass. reg file as an administrator and simply restart your PC.
After restarting, go to Windows Setting, then go to Windows Updates and directly Update Windows from there.
Hope these methods are working properly. Please feel free to let us know by leaving a comment.